please arrives at the Druk Airline check in counter,Bangkok International Airport, 2 hours prior to departure time. Fly into Paro Bhutan from Bangkok. On this flight, you can see breathtaking views of the Great Himalayas including Mt. Everest and Kanchanjanga. Arrive Paro where you will be welcomed to the Kingdom by our guide.
After 10-15 minutes drive from the airport you’ll reach the hotel. After check in, lunch served at the hotel. After lunch, Visit Kichu Lhakhang, one of the oldest Monastery in Bhutan and have a look around Paro town. Overnight Paro.
Day hike to Taktsang Monastery view point. Taktsang, meaning “Tiger’s nest,” is built around a cave in which Guru Rimpoche (Padmasambhawa) mediated, clings seemingly impossible to a cliff of rock at 3,000 feet above the valley floor. For the local people it is a place of pilgrimage, but for a tourist, a hike up to the view point opposite the monastery is exhausting, thrilling and mystical. The legend has it that Guru Rimpoche is said to have flown to the site of the monastery on the back of a tigress from Tibet and meditated in the cave there for three months. Afternoon, visit National Museum and drive to Thimphu, the capital city for Overnight at Thimphu.
Full day sightseeing in and around Thimphu Valley, The largest and Capital City of Bhutan. Some of the attractions include;
– Purchase world’s most beautiful postage stamps, collector’s items and postcards at face value from general post office which is right next to Bhutan National Bank.
– Visit Arts and crafts school where one can see young children at work.
– Visit Traditional Medicine Institute where the ancient healing arts are still practiced.
– Visit Memorial Chorten built in 1974 to honour memory of Late King Jigme Dorji Wangchuk, popularly known as the Father of Modern Bhutan. A multi-storied stupa that will introduce you to the vitality of Tantric Buddhism.
– Observe traditional paper making from Daphnia and Edgeworthia shrub to the finished product and purchase some beautiful writing sets from the factory.
– Visit Takin Mini Zoo (National Animal in Bhutan).
– Drive up to view point, famously known as budhha point or Kuensel phodrang.
– Downtown Thimphu on foot visiting Handicrafts Emporium and other Arts & Crafts stores. Buy stunning kiras which can be used as bed covers or wall decoration, jewelleries and many more. Late afternoon, return to Paro. Overnight at paro
After breakfast, transfer to Paro Airport for your flight to Bangkok. Tashi Delek.
Kindly mail to me for further discussion to kelsomBhutan@gmail.com
Sustainable Development Fees
Bhutan Visa fee
Accommodations in 5 star hotel/Resorts on Double Occupancy basics.
Lunch, Dinner, Evening Tea and Snacks(Dinner & Lunch will be served at Tourism board certified restaurent only)
All transfers and sightseeing with entrance fees to the sights visited.
Local English Speaking Tour Leader/Guide.
Full time luxury SUV or luxury Coaster Bus.
All necessary permits and their fees.
Plenty of drinking mineral water.
All necessary trekking arrangements (1 tent for 2 guest for trekkers).
Individual’s special gifts hamper.
Free Bhutan tourist maps and other information pamphlets.
Wearing of Bhutanese dress during your stay in Bhutan only if you are interested.
Visit traditional Bhutanese house and dinner with Bhutanese locals.
International & Domestic Airfare
Travel / Medical Insurance (recommended)
Personal expenses and any alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages
Tips to guide, driver, trekking staff, hotel service, etc.
Single room supplement charge for two Pax and above
Specialized /language guides available on supplement cost
Travel / Medical Insurance
Copy right protected to Pinda Bhutan Travels