Dragon Roar-Bhutan Motorcycle Tours 9 Days
Bhutan is truly a Shangri-La for bikers and they are rewarded here with incredible natural beauty, ancient Buddhist culture, magnificent mountains, lush green countryside, pure air, and striking architecture. This motorcycle tour program also shows an intimate insight into Bhutan’s Buddhist culture, traditions and way of life. The mountainous roads are well maintained reaching a height up to 4,000m, offering the most romantic sights of the Himalayan ranges and the rides are also through various types of vegetation ranging from sub-tropical to alpine, in the valleys passing through many village of terraced rice fields and fairly-tale rivers. In fact, this ride has it all, winding mountain roads, off-road trails, and scenic stretches through some of the most pristine forests, and is bound to satisfy every rider.
- 8 overnight stays in double rooms in hotels or guest houses
- All breakfasts, all lunches (except on the flight travelling days) and all evening meals
- 500cc Enfield Bullet rental motorcycle with E. Starter and 5 speed left side shifted gear box
- All fuel, motor oil and other lubricants for the bikes
- Experienced, professional English speaking guide for the entire motorcycle tour
- Fluent English speaking Local Bhutanese guide
- Support vehicle for baggage as well as spare parts and tools for the motorcycles
- First-aid kit containing adequate stocks of the most frequently-needed medicines
- Local mechanic with a basic command of English in the support vehicle
- Admission fees (not including camera and video fees)
- Road and bridge tolls
- Fees for temporary driving permission, special road permits
- Sightseeing in Thimphu
- Road map and unique Tour T-Shirt
- Bhutan visa fees
- Airport transfers
- Drinks, soft drinks and coffee breaks
- The international flight into New Delhi and back
- Travel health and accident insurance, holiday cancellation insurance
- Optional activities not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses, tips, etc.
One of the most unique features of our tours is that all the itineraries are fully customizable. At Pinda Bhutan Travels we don’t do standard tours, you have the power to customize your trips from A to Z, for example, accommodation, transportations, trip length, activities, places of interest, the pace of travel and more.