The terms “Company” “We”, “Us” and “Our”refer to Pinda Bhutan Travels, a tour operator registered and licensed by the Ministry of Trade and Industry, Royal Government of Bhutan. All trips are offered based on Pinda Bhutan Travels's standard terms and conditions under the Tourism Council of Bhutan’s set Guidelines for Operating Tours in Bhutan. You are expected to review the terms and conditions carefully prior to confirming your trip with us. Once confirmed, we will assume that you abide by our Terms & Conditions.
Tour cancellation & refund policy
- Full refund will be made for the tour cancelled 90 days or more prior to arrival date.
- 20% penalty on the total tour cost for the tour cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival date. This is because by this time hotels would be already booked and company is subject to cancellation charges for rooms cancelled in less than 45 days.
- Duration lost or trip shortened due to unforeseen reasons after arrival in Bhutan, no refund will be made – because we will already have had paid for the hotels and other logistics.
- 100% refund permitted for tickets cancelled more than 90 days from the date of travel.
- 50% refund permitted for tickets cancelled between 60 days – last 45 days from the date of travel.
- No refund will be made for missed connections or “no show” at the airports.
- Additional fee of US $30 is levied for every date change once the tickets have been issued.
- For every cancelled ticket, an administrative fee of US $50 is levied.
Drukair cancellation & refund policy
Note: No refund permitted for rescheduled ticket. Fee applicable for date change.
All visitors are encouraged to insure themselves for their tour to Bhutan. Pinda Bhutan Travels does not provide insurance coverage for your trip and hence it is not included in our tour cost. Travel insurance should be obtained from your country of residence before the commencement of your trip. You may also wish to insure your travel against delays due to weather conditions.
Pinda Bhutan Travels will not be held liable for any illness, injury or death sustained during a tour or trekking. Pinda Bhutan Travels also assumes no responsibility for any delays, cancellations, additional expenses, damage or loss of any kind due to circumstances beyond our control.
Pinda Bhutan Travels shall not be held responsible for cancellation arising from force majeure – an event such as natural calamity, national emergency, civil strife, war or acts of terrorism that effectively hampers carrying out the trip.
Change of Itinerary
A change in itinerary is sometimes unavoidable due to the weather and road conditions. Pinda Bhutan Travels reserves the right to change the itinerary for any reason that we may deem it necessary for carrying out the trip.
Delayed Departure & Arrivals
Delays in departure and arrivals are sometimes unavoidable for the same reasons. As the airline Druk Air/Bhutan Airlines depends on visual landing in Bhutan, a clear sky and weather condition is required for Druk Air to land in Paro. Similarly, roadblocks can occur after heavy rainfall in the monsoon and can delay travel on the road.
Wall photographs and text on this website are copyrighted by Pinda Bhutan Travels.
It is protected by the copyright laws of the Royal Government of Bhutan and other applicable international copyright laws, and may not be copied, duplicated or reproduced in any form without prior permission of Pinda Bhutan Travels.